Golden Hour Cruise
Feel Good Photo and Maine Sailing Adventures present Golden Hour, a series of photography cruises on board the gorgeous 74-ft Frances.
Ticket price includes a two-hour sunset sail with Captain Megan Jones and her crew. Local beer from Oxbow Brewing Company, Maine oysters from The Shop by Island Creek, and special limited merchandise will be available for purchase on board.
This is a unique and adventurous opportunity to photograph Casco Bay, taste some of Maine’s finest beer, and share a fun summer experience with new and old friends.
We hope to see you on board the Frances!
Andy and Megan
- This event is 21+, and rain or shine (within reason).
- Meet promptly at the Maine State Pier between 5:30-6PM for loading.
- Parking is available nearby the dock in the Casco Bay Lines parking garage. Parking is otherwise very limited on Commercial Street. Please plan accordingly, and walk, bike, or rideshare to this event if possible.
- Water, appetizers, and refreshments will be available on board, but not a full meal. Feel free to bring your own snacks, but no outside beverages are permitted.
- Feel Good and the Frances strive to produce waste-free events. Please carry-in/carry-out all items to help us “leave no trace” and achieve our environmental goals.
Can’t make this event, but interested in other tours? Don’t worry, there are two more cruises!
- 8/29 w/ Austin Street Brewery
- 9/12 w/ Bunker Brewing